- Mild and Ale Trail 2016
- Mild and Ale Trail 2015
- Pubs of the Year 2015
- Look Back In Amazement
- Mild and Ale Trail 2014
- 1st Osnabrück Beer Fest
- Pubs of the Year 2014
- Pubs of the Year 2013
All pages on this site comply with all priority 1 and 2 Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG). Attempts have been made to comply with priority 3 guidelines.
All pages on this site validate as XHTML 1.0 Transitional in accordance with the W3C HTML Validator.
All pages on this site use structured semantic markup. H1 tags are used for main titles, H2 tags for subtitles.
This web site is compliant with the UK Disabilities Discriminations Act, where from 1st October 1999 "a service provider has to take reasonable steps to change a practice which makes it unreasonably difficult for disabled people to make use of its services (including web sites)"
We have provided a number of keyboard shortcuts to help users who have difficulty in using pointing devices such as a mouse.
Derby CAMRA uses the UK Government access key system and the following information summarises each of the keyboard shortcut commands available to you.
Our access keys are as follows:
- s - Skip Navigation
- 1 - Home
- 2 - About
- 3 - Articles
- 4 - Newsletters
- 6 - Calendar
- 7 - Links
- 8 - Contact Us
- 9 - Sitemap
- 5 - Diary
- 6 - Derby Summer
- y - Go to top of page
Depending on your browser type use one of the following:
With Windows-based systems, in general, press the "Alt" key and the relevant access key:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer version 4 - press "Alt" and the relevant number/letter at the same time
- Microsoft Internet Explorer version 5 or 6 - press "Alt" and the relevant number/letter, then press the "Enter" key
- Netscape version 6 or later, Mozilla or Firefox - press "Alt" and the relevant number/letter at the same time
With Macintosh-based systems, press the "Ctrl" key and the relevant access key
- JAWS, a screen reader for Windows. A time-limited, downloadable demo is available.
- Home Page Reader, a screen reader for Windows. A downloadable demo is available.
- Lynx, a free text-only web browser for blind users with refreshable Braille displays.
- Opera, a visual browser with many accessibility-related features, including text zooming, user stylesheets, image toggle. Compatible with Windows, Macintosh, Linux, and several other operating systems.